Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"Dear Lucky Agent" Contest

I'm pleased to announce that I am judging the Writer's Digest 14th "Dear Lucky Agent" Contest! If you have a contemporary middle grade, all the details on how to enter can be found here

Basically you have until March 18th to send the first 150-200 words of your middle grade contemporary novel. I will then look over all the entries and pick the top three. The top 3 will win a 10 page critique from me and a free one-year subscription to WritersMarket.com

Winners will be notified within three weeks from the end of the contest.

Again, all the details can be found at the Writer's Digest Site at the link above. Good luck and I look forward to reading! 

Here is what's at the top of my contemporary middle grade wishlist: 

  • A good, light contemporary coming of age, sister or friendship story, a fun MG mystery or humorous contemporary. 

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to meet you at the MD/DE/WV conference this month but had a conflict come up with the date so I am excited to see this!

    ReplyDelete