Monday, October 21, 2013

And the Winner is...

Voting closed this morning at 9 am...thus I'm pleased to now announce the winner of the first ever Query Critique and First Chapter Contest...The Swailing by Wendy Brant. Congrats Wendy!!!

Thank you so much everyone for participating. Over 500 people voted :) I hope to do this again sometime in the future.

Wendy, please email me your query and first chapter to my query email: chquery@mcintoshandotis.com

Also, finalists please feel free to query me as well! A special shout-out to Kathleen and Shaylene!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the opportunity, Christa! My query and first chapter are on their way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Thanks so much for this. I sent my query and chapter too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christa! Just back from a retreat, so I will get my query to you today. Do you want me to follow your submission guidelines and add a synopsis or just the query and first chapter? Shaylene

    ReplyDelete